International Students

Level 1 accredited schools


Studying in Victoria


Victorian government schools are a destination of choice for international students. Our schools provide international students with a high-quality education, excellent English language tuition and caring welfare support services. To learn more about studying and living in Victoria as an international student, see:


How to apply


Most international students must apply to the Department of Education in order to study in a Victorian government school. To learn about the application types and to apply, see: How to apply


Contact our school


For more information about international students, please contact the below staff member.


International Student Coordinator (ISC): Tabitha O'Brien


Phone: +310397581527

School email:


Upper Ferntree Gully Primary School is accredited under the Department of Education’s CRICOS registration (CRICOS provider name and code: Department of Education, 00861K). For further information refer to