To be an engaging and inclusive learning community where students are confident, creative, curious and lifelong learners.
Values and beliefs strongly influence the decisions we make, our behaviours and procedures, as individuals, as a school and as a community. The core values, beliefs and practices outlined here underpin all we aim to achieve and do at Upper Ferntree Gully Primary School.
- We respect ourselves by valuing who we are and doing our personal best.
- We respect others by treating them fairly and in the way we would like to be treated.
- We respect our community by being inclusive/friendly to others and taking care of our environment.
- We are honest with each other.
- We are accountable for the decisions we make.
- We own up to our mistakes.
- We accept feedback and use it for improvement.
- We bounce back when things just don't seem to be going right.
- We make an effort to make things right again.
- We make sure that we contribute.
- We make sure that we encourage and give others the opportunity to contribute.
- We work together to achieve the best we possibly can.